Maintenance Fill every 2-3 weeks £38.00
An infill only deals with the area of regrowth at the cuticle, if you require the length to be shortened please book for a rebalance appointment.
Infills are recommended every 2-3 weeks to keep your nails at their best.
I highly recommend applying Cuticle Oil to your nails at least twice a day, everyday. This keeps your enhancements flexible and helps to avoid brittleness and possible breakages.
(incl. Natural or single Gel colour applied)
Please let me know in advance if you have broken a nail so I can allow enough time for your appointment.
Single Nail Repair £5.00 - Additional repairs per nail £2.50
A rebalance restores the balance, structure and look of the whole nail. When a nail structure grows out it loses balance, the apex moves forward and so does the smile line.
At a rebalance -
* The nail length is reassessed and taken back to the desired length.
* The free edge is thinned out so it does not look thick, bulky and unnatural.
* The smile line is placed back to it’s original position so that there is no unsightly regrowth at the free edge showing through the nail enhancement.
* The apex is replaced (the slightly thicker part across the curve of the nail – also known as the stress area) this is the area that gives a nail enhancement strength and is also where a nail is most likely to break when it is out of balance.
* Finally the area of regrowth at the cuticle is addressed and voila – they are back to the same, balanced fresh set of nails as applied at the first appointment.
(incl. Natural, French or single Gel colour applied)
Soak off / Soak off when having new set £15.00 / £7.50